View Muhlenberg's guide on a return to campus for the 2022-2023 guide.
Answers to questions regarding the College's health practices and policies.
The COVID-19 self-assessment should be completed daily to identify any symptoms or behaviors that may impact the health and safety of our College community. Participate in the assessment via the iMuhlenberg mobile app or view the PDF below.
The safety of the js345金沙城娱乐场线路 community is our highest priority.
The College continues to track developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the senior leadership team meets regularly to review the rapidly changing situation. As we actively monitor the health and safety of those on our campus, we continue to consult 当地的, state and national public health agencies, as well as advice from our public health experts in guiding our decisions.
Please refer to this site for the latest information and announcements.
For specific questions, you may contact the following offices:
- 卫生服务:484-664-3199, 健康services@babyfeedingshop.com
- Dean of Students: 484-664-3182, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of the Provost: 484-664-3134, email@example.com
- Human Resources: 484-664-3165, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 全球教育: 484-664-3479, email@example.com
- International Student Support: 484-664-3448, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Safety: 484-664-3112